Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This is "American Idol" ... and Jim Carrey?

First we have Jim Carrey, dressed in a Horton costume, being just sweet as pie. He made a joke about there being an elephant in the room. Remember when Jim Carrey was a big jackass? Well, he still is, but it seems like he is going a different way with it.
Then comes the news that there will be more Lennon/McCartney songs next week. I sure hope y'all liven it up a little, because Chikezie pwned the rest of you last night. During the medley, we see Sanjaya's in the audience! I'm gonna cry!
The recaps from last night made me like Jason's performance more - I know, big surprise.
Those commercials are so painful to watch. How are they not embarrassed by that?
Katharine McPhee, who just annoys the crap out of me, comes back and sings "Something."
The bottom three are Syesha, Kristy and David H.
David Hernandez is voted off. Man, he has a creepy wink.

No comments: