Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"Idol" elimination night

This is getting really hard to write about every week. I would like to comment on picking Dolly Parton as a mentor, though. She seems like a lovely person, and obviously talented (again, she has WRITTEN 3,000 SONGS!), but she is not very current, and it seems like it was challenging for too many of the contestants.
And, why for the love of God won't they get rid of this call-in segment? It is torture every week!
It was funny that someone asked Simon why he apologizes for negative critiques though.
Man, those Clark Brothers sure suck, eh?
I am starting to enjoy the Ford commercials though. What? They are cute!
I think Kristy is starting to overdo the "poor me, I'm always in the bottom three thing."
This Bo Bice guy is quite the character. I never saw him on the show when he was on.
Brooke and Jason walk out like they are going to prom, hee.
The bottom three is Kristy, Ramiele and Brooke.
The "Idol Gives Back" moment is the story of two sisters reunited in Africa. It really is an awesome film.
Dolly Parton just said "I got Jesus and you got Simon!"

Ramiele goes home tonight.

No comments: