Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Welcome to Miami

We're in Miami.
Shannon has never had anyone tell her she sings badly before, but it's unbelievable to us! Wow, she just overdoes a Janis Joplin song, and I mean, think about that. I know I didn't like it, but I am relieved to hear the judges don't either.
Robbie used to be in a boy band. He's a little flat but they all say yes. Maybe it's after that awful Shannon.
Ghaleb does a Marc Anthony song, better than Marc Anthony if you ask me. And he is quite handsome. Simon says no, but the other two say yes. Paula hugs him.
Corliss sings really well. She's beautiful too. Brittany sings "My Guy." She is also lovely and sings really well, too. These two girls are best friends and they are the best contestants so far, in my opinion, definitely tonight at least. They both get in. Love their families too, so much!
Suzanne is a single mom. She sings "I Can't Make You Love Me." She gets in.
Ramiele sings for someone about three times her size. She sings Aretha Franklin. She gets in, and he dad is adorably happy for her.
Syesha's father just graduated from rehab, and she is a very happy person. She gets in. Natashia sings "At Last" and also gets in. Ilsy Lorena also gets in, easily.
Lots of bad boys.
Julie was on "American Juniors," which I have never heard of, but Simon loves it. They don't like her, but she won't stop singing. Paula says "no one's ever said no to her."
Brandon comes in with this crazy entrance, and then starts taking of his clothes and singing "I'll Make Love to You" to Paula. Simon calls him desperate, and Randy and Simon walk off.
Seventeen make it from Miami.

No comments: